Legal notice and personal data
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded to your computer when you visit a website. Only the website that installed the cookie can read it. The cookie itself does not collect information.
What do we use them for?
The subject of this notice is the website at www.winefountain.eu, and the website at www.fontanavin.com. The contents and photos published on the Wine Fountain website are the property of Sozvočje d.o.o. and may only be used for non-commercial purposes, provided that all copyright or other notices mentioned above are maintained.
The content published on these websites may only be reproduced for non-commercial purposes, provided that all the stated copyright or other notices are maintained. When using the content, it is mandatory to indicate the source. The content published on this website may not be copied, reproduced or otherwise distributed for commercial purposes without the explicit written permission of the owner. The Wine Fountain website contains links to the websites of other companies / organizations. Wine Fountain has no control over the content of these websites, so it does not take any responsibility for them.
Some of the images used on these websites have been published on the Internet and are considered public property because they have not been protected by copyright law. The sources of these images are the so-called “free galleries”. If we infringe copyright by using the image, please contact us and the image will be removed.
General conditions for receiving e-news
By signing up, you agree to the terms of receiving the e-newsletter Sozvočje d.o.o. By subscribing to the e-newsletter on the website www.winefountain.eu, the recipient allows Sozvočje d.o.o. collection, processing and storage of transmitted personal data, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Slovenian: ZVOP-1, Ur. I. RS, no. 86/2004, 67/2007 UPB1).
Sozvočje d.o.o. (operator) will use the data obtained during the registration on the website www.winefountain.eu exclusively for the following purposes:
- sending e-news by e-mail;
- send e-mails with information about news, events, offers and benefits, up to once a month;
- communication regarding e-news or order;
- to conduct a prize draw with participants by e-mail;
- statistical and market analyzes; user segmentation; tracking clicks and opening emails to improve and personalize email content;
The controller will protect the obtained data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and in accordance with its internal acts adopted on the basis of the Act. Under no circumstances will the controller pass on or disclose the obtained data to third parties. The controller keeps personal data until the user is canceled.
Obtained data stored:
- e-mail address: permanently or until revoked by its holder;
- name and surname: permanently due to the need for personalized sending of e-mails;
- which messages the user opened and which links he clicked in the messages.
The controller of personal data must, at the user’s request:
- confirm whether or not the data relating to him are being processed and allow him to inspect and transcribe or copy personal data relating to him;
- provide a printout of personal data relating to him;
- provide information on data processing methods.